- - 44 songwriters and producers participated (21 TEN-writers and 23 external writers) in our 7 studios (+ 2 external).
- - Writers from Universal, Sony/ATV, Bucks Music (UK), Because Editions (FR), BMG, 2101 Songs, Stereoscope, Mr Radar..
- - We have had 59 sessions during these weeks, and to that we can add about 5-10 sessions that the writers arranged themselves during the wrap up-days.
- - Songs were written for Zara Larsson, Hanna & Andrea, The Fooo Conspiracy and Icona Pop.
- - Musik Industrin came down to the studios and wrote an very nice article about the camp that you can read here (in Swedish): http://www.musikindustrin.se/2015/09/14/forlag-supergrymt-och-jattekonstigt/
Learn more about our Studios here: http://www.ten.se/studios/
The music video of Erik Hassle‘s new single ‘Natural Born Lovers’ has been released. It was premiered on MTV in Scandinavia, and on BlackBook in North America:
“The video finds Hassle lurking in a middle-of-nowhere American highway-side motel, complete with neon “No Vacancy” sign, rusty old gas pumps, and flickering lights. Within the rooms of the motel, a variety of rather suspect couples get ready to do the dirty deed—though it’s unclear whether that’s gonna be sex or slitting each other’s throats. Eventually of course, Hassle quits lurking/stalking in the parking lot, gets his girl and drives off in a vintage convertible.
Woody’d be proud.”
You can watch it on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMW3lD_Tbk0
The music video of Zara Larsson and MNEK‘s single ‘Never Forget You’ has been released! The video is directed by Richard Paris Wilson and was recorded during the summer in Iceland.
‘Never Forget You’ is already certified Gold in Sweden and entered #2 on the Sverige Topplistan (Swedish Singles Chart)! In the UK it entered #47 of the single charts and #16 of the Dance chart!
Big congratulations to Zara Larsson, to MNEK and to Astronomyy who co-wrote the song.
Erik Hassle‘s new single is out! ‘Natural Born Lovers’ was co-written with Daniel Ledinsky and the famous producer duo Stargate. It was premiered yesterday on The FADER:
“The vivid and very-’80s torch song borrows Prince’s falsetto and Michael Jackson’s strut. Like The Weeknd’s recent work with Max Martin, another superstar Scandinavian songwriter, it sounds like a ready-made chart topper.”
We are very proud to announce you that our girl Zara Larsson is the MTV Push Artist for this month with her latest single ‘Lush Life’! You can visit the MTV Push website here: http://www.mtv.co.uk/mtv-push
Don’t miss Zara’s interview in Stockholm, you will discover the team that wrote her hit ‘Lush Life’: http://www.mtv.co.uk/zara-larsson/videos/zara-larsson-mtv-push
The song is premiered on Pigeons and Planes: “It’s a meticulously crafted song, with subtle production adds from RRREYMUNDO keeping every section fresh and exciting. Hassle’s bright, sparse vocals make for a heart-wrenching chorus, and Batts takes care of the rest with a bevy of rhymes that result in what the press release calls “a sexy ode to love purgatory.””